Eilat stone ring sterling silver and beaded line shaped artwork made in the Holy Land
Sterling Silver 925
• Eilat stone ring sterling silver and beaded line shaped artwork.
• A small yet eye-catching piece of jewelry.
• This captivating ring combines two pieces of inlay Eilat stone and one line of beaded shaped artwork in the middle.
• The green blue Eilat Stone is a symbolic stone in Israel, originally extracted from the ancient Copper Mines of King Solomon.
• Embedded with Eilat Stone, the combination of silver with the deep teal color of the stone adds depth and poise to the ring. • Modern flat panel design
• Fine quality sterling silver 925
• Created in the Holy Land, exquisite and meaningful design
• Packed in an exclusive brand gift box