925 Silver Charm in a forn of Jerusalem Cross
0.44 x 0.44 x 0.29 inches
Sterling Silver 925
• Sterling silver Openwork Jerusalem cross in exquisite detail
• Exquisite attention to every detail
• The symbolism of the five-fold cross is variously given as the Five Wounds of Christ, Christ and the four evangelists, or Christ and the four quarters of the world
• These flawlessly hand-made charms are directly from the land Jesus was conceived, served and set out His life.
• Designed by Marina Meiri; made in the Holy Land.
• For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
• Sent to you direct from the Holy Land.
• Packed in an exclusive brand gift box.