Jerusalem Cross Blue Enamel Round Bead Engraved Christ Symbol Silver Holy Land
• Sterling silver Jerusalem cross with Blue Enamel round bead charm
• Exquisite attention to every detail
• Engraved in English: Jerusalem
• The symbolism of the five-fold cross is variously given as the Five Wounds of Christ, Christ and the four evangelists, or Christ and the four quarters of the world
• These flawlessly hand-made charms are directly from the land Jesus was conceived, served and set out His life.
• Designed by Marina Meiri; made in the Holy Land.
• For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
• Sent to you direct from the Holy Land.
• Packed in an exclusive brand gift box
Each item that would be selling we are going to put the Note in the Western Wall with your pray.
Please send me a message with your request, write the content of your note and we’ll make sure it is placed between the holy stones.
Your privacy is meticulously kept at all times.